Search for Education, Elevation and Knowledge
In Program Standards
Maintenance of SEEK status require that a student:
- Registers as a full-time student each semester,
- Maintain a grade point average of C or better,
- Regularly attend classes,
- Enroll in group counseling each semester, and
- File a financial aid form, annually.
For further information on admissions procedures and eligibility, please telephone the University Office of Admission Services at (212) 947-4800 or the Director of Special Programs at (718) 270-4970.