Filing For GraduationSTEP 1.
All prospective graduates are required to meet with their academic advisor prior to submitting the graduation application package to the Registrar's Office. Each student should submit a packet to their advisor in the Student Advocacy and Support Services Center (Rm. B-2032) containing the following:
- a signed and completed stamped curriculum worksheet
- a completed graduation application
- a student copy of transcript
- a complete graduating senior exit questionnaire
- any appropriate waivers and/or petitions
- The filing fee is waived for students applying for an Associate Degree or Certificate Programs.
- A fee of $10 is required for students filing for a Bachelor's degree.
- ALL GRADUATION PAYMENTS should be made in the Bursar's Office. (Personal checks are not accepted)
- Note: Any student wanting to file after the filing deadline will need permission from the Director of the Student Advocacy and Support Services Center.
The SASS Center academic advisors will conduct the initial graduation certification review of degree candidates; and The Department Chairpersons will conduct the second review with an indication of the student's eligibility for graduation.STEP 3.
- The Registrar's Office will notify students of their graduation eligibility status via mail.
- The advisors will advise the ineligible students on how to complete their missing graduation requirements.
Once all of the grades have been submitted at the end of the semester, the Registrar's Office will
conduct a final grade evaluation of the prospective graduates and send out the official letter
conferring their degree.
- The Registrar's office will only send out certification letters to students who have met all degree requirements.
- The SASS Center will contact all ineligible students via mail and phone for a review of their status
- Participation in the Graduation Ceremony does not confirm a student's graduation from the College.
- Ineligible students have to re-file an application (including a revised worksheet and filing fee) for graduation eligibility for the subsequent graduation period. Extenuating circumstances will be reviewed by the Director of the SASS Center.
- Degree honors and awards are based on the previous semester's grades.
Click here to download these steps and get the graduation To-Do List