Campus Planning and Construction Management Campus Planning and Construction Management is headed by Frank Tumminello, Campus Facilities Officer Ext 6099 who is responsible for:
- Maintain liaison with CUNY Department of Design, construction and management (DDCM) and the Dormitory Authority, State of New York, (Dasny) on new construction and major renovation projects.
- Renovations and Alterations
Provide and secure services in architecture, engineering, cost estimating, and construction management for all college renovations and alterations.
- Government Regulations
Ensure compliance with all relevant local, state and national rules and regulations having jurisdiction.
- Planning, designing and constructing, attractive, functional, and efficient buildings and interior spaces;
- Disability Issues
Monitor and coordinate remediation of deficiencies related to access for persons with disabilities.
- Supporting specific academic and college staff needs.
- Fostering a secure, safe and healthy campus