Change of Name and Social Security

Students who would like to change their Name and or Social Security Number may download the form. This form may only be submitted in person at the Office of the Registrar.

In the event that you are submitting a change of name, you must provide the Registrar's Office with an original Court Document.

Ex: Marriage Certificate or Divorce Certificate with official court stamps/ seals

In the case of a misspelling of your name, a valid state ID or Social Security Card may be used as proof.

If you wish to change your Social Security Number you must provide you original Social Security Card.

Please not that in the case of a Name and/or Social Security Number change, ORIGINAL supporting documents must be submitted. This form may not be mailed or faxed to the Office Of the Registrar.

Click here to download the Change of Name and SS# form